MOST FESTIVAL EXCHANGE KICK-OFF
There’s something about zoom call screenshots that almost feel like we are all in the same room together – and of course that’s what our hearts would most desire. After all, our MOST Festival Exchange winners were selected from an exceptional line-up of applicants, and we were more than ready to meet them face-to-face in Brussels to kick off our long-term project instead of those screenshots.
The next best thing – and actually not that bad at all, since we are all used to it by now – was to gather virtually and to finally get to know the faces behind the 20 selected festivals.
Having everyone introduced themselves and their festivals, we discussed the roles of mentors (to be announced soon) and practicalities regarding the exchange of artists and performers between the MOST Festival Pairs. Let’s see the 10 of them:
- Méra World Music Festival from Romania and Fira Mediterrània of Spain
- Jazz Factory Festival from North Macedonia and Musicastrada Festival from Italy
- World Music Festival “Todo Mundo”, Serbia and Glatt&Verkehrt, Austria
- D Festival from North Macedonia and Valley of Arts from Hungary
- World Music Fest Zeman from Serbia and Fengaros Festival from Cyprus
- Outernational Days in Romania and “Heritage” World Music Festival in Hungary
- Kamičak Etno Festival in Croatia and Mikolajki Folkowe from Poland
- Kosova Brass Festival from Kosovo and Pannonica Festival from Poland
- Vrelo zvuka from Croatia and Adriatico Mediterraneo from Italy
- and last but not least, Etnofest from Serbia and Etnosoi! Festival from Finland.
A warm welcome to our festival exchange partners, we are looking forward to seeing you often and in good health, either on- or offline.
2020. 07. 13.
WELCOME OUR MOST MANAGERS!
We are gladly announcing the winners of the MOST Management Training Programme. The programme will equip them with the necessary skills, tools and network to represent the region’s artists in the global market, and build a sustainable creative environment for world music. Congratulations to all those young bookers and managers! Sabina Baciu from Romania András […]read more
2020. 07. 10.
WELCOME URBAN CREATIVES!
We are glad that we can finally announce the winners who will be part of the MOST Urban Policies Programme in this first round. They will get training and networking opportunities and some support for implementing their music-related urban projects. Congratulations! Nikola Bajic from Serbia Vasil Hadzhigrudev from Bulgaria Anes Husanovic from Bosnia and Herzegovina […]read more
2020. 07. 09.
WELCOME MUSICIANS OF MOST!
Welcome Musicians of MOST! We are happy to announce the good news that our jury has finally selected the 10 bands who will be part of the MOST Balkan Music Export Programme. Congratulations for this diverse group of artists! Almir Meskovic & Daniel Lazar duo from Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina Balkan Taksim from Romania […]read more