WELCOME OUR MOST MANAGERS!
We are gladly announcing the winners of the MOST Management Training Programme. The programme will equip them with the necessary skills, tools and network to represent the region’s artists in the global market, and build a sustainable creative environment for world music.
Congratulations to all those young bookers and managers!
- Sabina Baciu from Romania
- András Bethlendi from Romania
- Marin Bošnjak from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Anna Dantchev from Bulgaria
- Andris Ovidiu Florian from Romania
- Danilo Grbic from Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Anđela Galić from Croatia
- Tamás Horváth from Serbia
- Gorjana Jordanovska from North Macedonia
- Jasna Jovićević from Serbia
- Marin Jurcic from Croatia
- Filip Krumes from Serbia
- Dragana Kuzmanovic from Serbia
- Dubravko Matančević from Croatia
- Mate Palestrina Mazić from Croatia
- Ana Milosavljevic from North Macedonia
- Katarina Mitic from Serbia
- Ciprian Moga from Romania
- Gordana Nastevska Manasijeska from North Macedonia
- Georgi Popov from Bulgaria
- Boyan Robert Pinter from Bulgaria
- Stefan Sablic from Serbia
- Zofija Serda from Serbia
- Anamaria Sima from Romania Teodora Vasiljevikj from North Macedonia
- Teodora Vasiljevikj from North Macedonia
- Milan Vracar from Serbia
Important aspects of the selection were among others motivation of the applicant, previous experience and education but we also weighed in the diversity in geography and background.
The jury consisted: Ovidiu Dajbog-Miron, Territory Manager, Timișoara 2021 – European Capital of Culture (RO); Christine Semba, Head of WOMEX Academy – WOMEX Special Projects at Piranha Arts (DE) and Balázs Weyer, Programme Director of Hangvető (HU).
Looking forward to working with you all!
2020. 07. 29.
MOST FESTIVAL EXCHANGE KICK-OFF
There’s something about zoom call screenshots that almost feel like we are all in the same room together – and of course that’s what our hearts would most desire. After all, our MOST Festival Exchange winners were selected from an exceptional line-up of applicants, and we were more than ready to meet them face-to-face in […]read more
2020. 07. 10.
WELCOME URBAN CREATIVES!
We are glad that we can finally announce the winners who will be part of the MOST Urban Policies Programme in this first round. They will get training and networking opportunities and some support for implementing their music-related urban projects. Congratulations! Nikola Bajic from Serbia Vasil Hadzhigrudev from Bulgaria Anes Husanovic from Bosnia and Herzegovina […]read more
2020. 07. 09.
WELCOME MUSICIANS OF MOST!
Welcome Musicians of MOST! We are happy to announce the good news that our jury has finally selected the 10 bands who will be part of the MOST Balkan Music Export Programme. Congratulations for this diverse group of artists! Almir Meskovic & Daniel Lazar duo from Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina Balkan Taksim from Romania […]read more