AND THE FESTIVAL EXCHANGE PROGRAMME WINNERS ARE…
We are happy to announce the good news that our jury has finally selected the 20 festivals which will be part of the MOST Festival Exchange Programme.
The jury consists: Hilde Bjørkum, co-founder, former artistic and managing director of Førde Traditional and World Music Festival, vice president of Norway Festivals; Tim Gubel, manager of Fusion Embassy, a well-known music agency in Bulgaria and partner in MOST and Balázs Weyer, Programme Director of MOST and Hangvető, consortium lead of MOST.
Important aspects of the selection were among others the motivation of the applicant, the track record and growth potential of the festival, but the geographical diversity as well.
Congratulations to all the festivals, see the list here:
FESTIVALS FROM THE BALKANS
- D Festival, Dojran, North Macedonia
- Etnofest, Palić and Subotica, Serbia
- Jazz Factory Festival, Bitola, North Macedonia
- Kamičak Etno Festival, Sinj, Croatia
- Kosova Brass Festival, Prishtina, Kosovo
- Méra World Music Festival, Méra, Baciu/Kisbács, Cluj/Kolozs County, Romania
- Outernational Days, Bucharest, Romania
- Vrelo zvuka, Zagreb, Croatia
- World Music Fest Zeman, Novi Pazar, Serbia
- World Music Festival “Todo Mundo”, Belgrade, Serbia
FESTIVALS FROM THE REST OF EUROPE
- “Heritage” World Music Festival, Szolnok, Hungary
- Adriatico Mediterraneo, Ancona, Italy
- Etnosoi! Festival, Helsinki, Finland
- Fengaros Festival, Kato Drys village, Larnaca, Cyprus
- Fira Mediterrània of Manresa, Manresa, Catalonia – Spain
- Glatt&Verkehrt, Krems, Austria
- Mikolajki Folkowe, Lublin, Poland
- Musicastrada Festival, Tuscany, Italy
- Pannonica Festival, Barcice, Poland
- Valley of Arts (Művészetek Völgye), Kapolcs, Hungary
2020. 10. 23.
SAY HI AT WOMEX!
If you have a Digital WOMEX registration – and you should! – join us at the virtual booth and video stand of Most, the Bridge for Balkan Music. Come meet us on virtualWOMEX! Join in to our virtual Reception at 5 PM on Saturday, where you can meet all MOST artists, manager trainees, festivals, and […]read more
2020. 10. 19.
MOST MUSICIANS AT WOMEX
With only a few days left until the official opening of WOMEX 20, let us bask in the glory that is the showcase selection of two artists from MOST Music’s Balkan Music Export pillar: Oratnitza from Bulgaria, and the Almir Meskovic & Daniel Lazar Duo from Bosnia and Serbia. Congratulations, guys, and welcome among WOMEXicans!read more
2020. 10. 15.
FROM COURSE TO FELLOWSHIP IN A WEEK
A week of intensive learning and discussion – this is what we’ve planned for the very first MOST training that took place last week online with participants of the first round of the Balkan Music Export programme. What we ended up with was much more: raw honesty, generous exchange of resources and ideas, a real sense of professional fellowship, and the clear need to continue down this road.read more