AND THE FESTIVAL EXCHANGE PROGRAMME WINNERS ARE…
We are happy to announce the good news that our jury has finally selected the 20 festivals which will be part of the MOST Festival Exchange Programme.
The jury consists: Hilde Bjørkum, co-founder, former artistic and managing director of Førde Traditional and World Music Festival, vice president of Norway Festivals; Tim Gubel, manager of Fusion Embassy, a well-known music agency in Bulgaria and partner in MOST and Balázs Weyer, Programme Director of MOST and Hangvető, consortium lead of MOST.
Important aspects of the selection were among others the motivation of the applicant, the track record and growth potential of the festival, but the geographical diversity as well.
Congratulations to all the festivals, see the list here:
FESTIVALS FROM THE BALKANS
- D Festival, Dojran, North Macedonia
- Etnofest, Palić and Subotica, Serbia
- Jazz Factory Festival, Bitola, North Macedonia
- Kamičak Etno Festival, Sinj, Croatia
- Kosova Brass Festival, Prishtina, Kosovo
- Méra World Music Festival, Méra, Baciu/Kisbács, Cluj/Kolozs County, Romania
- Outernational Days, Bucharest, Romania
- Vrelo zvuka, Zagreb, Croatia
- World Music Fest Zeman, Novi Pazar, Serbia
- World Music Festival “Todo Mundo”, Belgrade, Serbia
FESTIVALS FROM THE REST OF EUROPE
- “Heritage” World Music Festival, Szolnok, Hungary
- Adriatico Mediterraneo, Ancona, Italy
- Etnosoi! Festival, Helsinki, Finland
- Fengaros Festival, Kato Drys village, Larnaca, Cyprus
- Fira Mediterrània of Manresa, Manresa, Catalonia – Spain
- Glatt&Verkehrt, Krems, Austria
- Mikolajki Folkowe, Lublin, Poland
- Musicastrada Festival, Tuscany, Italy
- Pannonica Festival, Barcice, Poland
- Valley of Arts (Művészetek Völgye), Kapolcs, Hungary
2020. 07. 29.
MOST FESTIVAL EXCHANGE KICK-OFF
There’s something about zoom call screenshots that almost feel like we are all in the same room together – and of course that’s what our hearts would most desire. After all, our MOST Festival Exchange winners were selected from an exceptional line-up of applicants, and we were more than ready to meet them face-to-face in […]read more
2020. 07. 13.
WELCOME OUR MOST MANAGERS!
We are gladly announcing the winners of the MOST Management Training Programme. The programme will equip them with the necessary skills, tools and network to represent the region’s artists in the global market, and build a sustainable creative environment for world music. Congratulations to all those young bookers and managers! Sabina Baciu from Romania András […]read more
2020. 07. 10.
WELCOME URBAN CREATIVES!
We are glad that we can finally announce the winners who will be part of the MOST Urban Policies Programme in this first round. They will get training and networking opportunities and some support for implementing their music-related urban projects. Congratulations! Nikola Bajic from Serbia Vasil Hadzhigrudev from Bulgaria Anes Husanovic from Bosnia and Herzegovina […]read more