AND THE FESTIVAL EXCHANGE PROGRAMME WINNERS ARE…
We are happy to announce the good news that our jury has finally selected the 20 festivals which will be part of the MOST Festival Exchange Programme.
The jury consists: Hilde Bjørkum, co-founder, former artistic and managing director of Førde Traditional and World Music Festival, vice president of Norway Festivals; Tim Gubel, manager of Fusion Embassy, a well-known music agency in Bulgaria and partner in MOST and Balázs Weyer, Programme Director of MOST and Hangvető, consortium lead of MOST.
Important aspects of the selection were among others the motivation of the applicant, the track record and growth potential of the festival, but the geographical diversity as well.
Congratulations to all the festivals, see the list here:
FESTIVALS FROM THE BALKANS
- D Festival, Dojran, North Macedonia
- Etnofest, Palić and Subotica, Serbia
- Jazz Factory Festival, Bitola, North Macedonia
- Kamičak Etno Festival, Sinj, Croatia
- Kosova Brass Festival, Prishtina, Kosovo
- Méra World Music Festival, Méra, Baciu/Kisbács, Cluj/Kolozs County, Romania
- Outernational Days, Bucharest, Romania
- Vrelo zvuka, Zagreb, Croatia
- World Music Fest Zeman, Novi Pazar, Serbia
- World Music Festival “Todo Mundo”, Belgrade, Serbia
FESTIVALS FROM THE REST OF EUROPE
- “Heritage” World Music Festival, Szolnok, Hungary
- Adriatico Mediterraneo, Ancona, Italy
- Etnosoi! Festival, Helsinki, Finland
- Fengaros Festival, Kato Drys village, Larnaca, Cyprus
- Fira Mediterrània of Manresa, Manresa, Catalonia – Spain
- Glatt&Verkehrt, Krems, Austria
- Mikolajki Folkowe, Lublin, Poland
- Musicastrada Festival, Tuscany, Italy
- Pannonica Festival, Barcice, Poland
- Valley of Arts (Művészetek Völgye), Kapolcs, Hungary
2021. 02. 03.
GET YOUR POLICY ON
We are happy to report some great news from the Urban Policies pillar! Participants are preparing to choose their mentors in early February – we are very lucky to have three experts from the frontline of music and cultural management: Katharina Weinert, policy advisor of the European Music Council, Ivan Petrovic, the President of the […]read more
2021. 01. 18.
SONGLINES CD ON SPOTIFY
BAMM – Let’s start 2021 big! Have you been wondering about the Songlines selection CD with the coolest Balkan musicians? The Bridge for Balkan Music Vol. 1 selection album, formerly exclusively distributed as part of Songlines magazine is now available (in almost full length) on the MOST Music Spotify channel! This selection CD was a […]read more
2020. 12. 18.
A YEAR IN THE LIFE
Although it felt like forever, 2020 is finally coming to an end – and so is the first year of the MOST Music project. These twelve months were the longest of our lives for sure – but working on the MOST Music project gave us a sense of purpose and structure even in these tumultuous […]read more